Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketRon Karlo Garcia is his name. But I call him Manong. He's one complex person. But despite the fact that he is such, I still have a soft heart for this guy. He was a classmate of mine when we were in 2nd year high school at Holy Child. We've been friends ever since. Although we don't really share that real closeness, I can sense that he always cares but it doesn't come out directly. It seems that everything he does is a puzzle to the point that no one understands his moves. He's quite secretive so no one really Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketknows what he is up to and the reason behind it.

He is part of the triad which is also consists of Gypsy and Jebs. He stands as a bulwark of the triad being the smartest of the three. Inspite of the selfish grouping that they have (Well in my point of view anyway), I can say that he is a good domicile of refuge to those who need it. He gives awfully cruel but morally correct advices to anyone who needs it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI can't wait to see him make a mistake. I mean, it's not that he's perfect, it's just that he's pretty cautious not to make a mistake, or in my point of view he's just good in keeping it for himself.

He's a born leader. Equipped with his analytical brain, I'm sure you'll wish to be his groupmate in projects. He's really great when it comes to anything techy. It's pretty handy to have him around when you have a PC. It's like having a personal computer technician for free! Wahahhaha! Benefits!

He's cute. I'm sure my gay friends would say after they read this blog. Although, when we were in high school, no aggressive move was made to catch his attention. But I remember a story that he mentioned that his girl classmate was inviting him to her house in her room to fix her computer. I mean, it's too much of a cliche! Bitch! Well I can't blame her, he's really cute and smart.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSorry girls and gays, he's already taken. His girlfriend is Boss. Boss April Jo Miparanum. NyekNyek!

Manong's famous line: It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it I'm thinking green about this, but I do think that that is the one that he's pertaining to. =D

He's also a great dancer! Although more jazz is needed Manong.

I never said to anyone that I have a soft spot for this guy. Maybe because somehow I understand part of his personality. I never did have the courage to say how much he's equally important to me like I do Whel. Alas! But I guess we do have spaces that we don't need to fill.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket