Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had one of those confusing dreams. Last night I was calling the person above Kuya Drew. His real name is Carlos Concepcion and he's a member of the SOP Cover boys. Which for me is a totally waste of time to watch because you can actually see their lips not in sync with the vocals. But if you think that Kuya Drew has no talent well your wrong. Despite his manly aura, he exudes a very good fashion potential. Not only is he a model, he's also a fashion designer!

I don't know why I dreamt of him. One scenario that I remember about my dream is that We were thrown out of our house. He was the one who took my things from our house as I wait for him from his car. I know he took my things because I opened the traveling bag and saw all my clothes, and I mean ALL! Then we hit the road then blur then black then I woke up for Statistics! Wahahhahah!

Here's something for Joeward:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saken ok lang maging Kuya sya libreng hada! Wahahahha