photo abrupt_zps06e83039.jpg

I was browsing through the blogosphere when I accidentally stumbled upon Junakis's blog. I read through his writings and I must say I love it! But what most hit me his is short story entitled, "Noted, Love"

What really hit me is the story itself. But before that I would like to thank Darwin Taylo for sharing his gift of writing to the world. Really. So good.

Anyhoo, as I mentioned, what really hit me is the story itself. Probably because it hit a mark on a certain memory that as much as I want to forget, is one of the reason why I stand tall.

Like the story, I once had a "relationship", quote unquote, that ended abruptly. It has that same element of everything feeling right and falling into place then in just a snap, everything is swallowed into the void with no explanations whatsoever.

Anyway, I won't be putting much detail into that since you can read all about in the the Angel of Torment section of my blog.

Photobucket